Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Marked for Life

As they lay bullets flying around them under the table of the library of Columbine Highschool on April.20.1999, Crystal realized that she needed to get right with God, because she could very well be facing her own death. She came to realize the importance of getting right with God and therefore gave her heart to Christ.Crystal turned that tragedy into something greater, now she finds herself serving others, sharing her testimony around the world.As I read this book I find myself wondering what kind of difference I am making, what kind of mark I am making for the body of Christ.Joyce Meyers said something powerful that I have taken to heart..."If you lead one person to Christ, in all probablility you will lead a thousand people to Christ."Isaiah 59:21:21As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.I am blessed to not have had to go through anything like Crystal, but the Lord has taught me important lessons as well, lessons that have left me Marked for Life...

No comments: