Monday, January 17, 2011

During TImes Like This




Well its my first blog of the new year. I wanted to blog more regulary this year, lets see if I can actually keep that goal.

I am currently working on a story the Lord gave to me in a dream that was so vivid I thought I'd wake up and find the characters sitting next to me. Such a powerful story, and not an easy one to write, but one that I feel the Lord is calling me to write nonetheless.

Like so many others my heart was grieved by the tragedy in Tuscon, but things closer to home have grieved me as well, friends and family who are sick but I know the Lord's hand is in everything. Although at times I seriously do get frustrated.

During times like this I am so glad that I have a relationship with the Lord, because if I didn't I would become a bitter angry, snappy person, but the Lord has given me the grace to get through difficult times, and he has given me a gift for words.

Some people think I am to forgiving, but I forgive because God has told me to forgive, and because he first forgave me.

God Bless
Michelle~

No comments: