Friday, July 8, 2011

It Doesn't Seem Fair (Casey Anthony Verdict)




I don't know about you but the Casey Anthony Verdict sickened me. Shouldn't Caylee be allowed to rest in peace, but how is she going to do that, with her killer walking free, and even if her Mother did not kill her shouldn't she have reported her missing, who in their right mind goes a month without reporting their child missing? I am not a parent, but I would like to think if I were a parent I would want to do something right away, I would fight for that precious child.

It seriously sickens me that someone will not pay for this crime at least on this side of Heaven.

But doesn't the Lord say vengeance is mine, so I am sure she will face her judgment for her part in this.

Rest in Peace Caylee, you Deserved Better.

God Bless

Michelle~

No comments: