Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Balancing My Two Passions, (Writing and Publishing, Children's Ministry)











I guess sometimes even the best intentions fail right? I am writer, so writing a blog should not be that difficult and in concept it is not, but perhaps it is because I feel more comfortable in a land of fiction, where I have a little more control over my characters. And perhaps it is because I am dividing my time between two passions, working with Children at my church, (my faith pays a key role in what I write, and why).

I have for as long as I can remember been an avid reader, a good book, and I am a happy camper, but sometimes technology does get in the way, you know the blessing and curse of it all? Don't get me wrong I love, love, love my computer and could not have six going on seven books published without it. The seventh, Shadows From Our Past, the fourth and final book in The Marishka Tanya Alexei series, should be ready for release around the first of September, I know it is fast.

I am still writing though, currently on a wip called The Price I Pay, another Christian Mystery, because that is the genre, that I most often feel comfortable in writing, though I do try my head at Ya, and I have had books of poetry, and non fiction published as well, all for the Grace of God.




The Children are a joy to work with though, the pic below was actually taken by a preschooler with a vtech camera, got to love that they make digital cameras for kids LOL!

Back to the writing though, I have written the prologue and the first chapter in The Price I Pay, I have an idea of the direction I want it to go in, but not an exact clear picture, so I guess I will wing it LOL!

In Christs Love
Michelle~

No comments: