Friday, May 13, 2011

Where Does the Time Go






Where Does the Time Go??May 13th already and little Ethan graduated from preschool today, where does the time go, my best friend J had her birthday the big 33, hope you had an awesome day friend...



Little Ethans Mom Fran and I have been friends since we were little kids, and now she has kids of her own and her youngest Little Ethan is going into preschool. Mikey is ten already, and I can remember when he was born.



I am proud of these boys and proud of the fact that in a couple of week my niece Amber will be graduating eighth grade, wow time sure does fly doesn't it?








Friends play an important part of my lfie and I am blessed to have friends who are like family to me. The picture above was taken after a fuernal but we knew that the person who had passed was no longer suffering and that does bring a measure of comfort.





On another please pray for the precious little boy in the first picture above, a friends son who was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma in November.2010 he just had a stem cell transplant, and his body is enduring a lot right now with the harsh chemo, this precious little boy can use your prayer. His name is Elijah and he is truly a fighter...

No comments: