Friday, December 17, 2010

In The Midst of Life Storms

I am a firm believer that the good Lord brings people into my life for a reason, so when I am blessed with a friend I treasure them, each and everyone for the person they are. I know that we may not always see eye to eye, and some of my closest friends and I get in arguments over the silliest things, but the fact that we are still friends speaks alot to me.

The fact of the matter is I am the type of friend who is going to be there for my friends when they need me, whether they want me to be or not LOL! In the end they usually end up thanking me for sticking by them. Because I am a firm believer that a true friend will stand beside you in the midst of the storms of life.

I try to look at the postive side of life, and the postive side of my family and friends, that is not to say I don't see the mistakes people make, but i know it is not my place to judge my friend, but to love them, because the good Lord calls me to love not to judge.

I do not have to condone what a person does, in order not to judge them, I just have to love them through the situation...

In Christs Love
Michelle~

No comments: