Friday, October 19, 2007

Approach With Humor



Warning Humor may be hazardous to your depression.


Approach With Humor
Monday, September 17, 2007 - 12:02 AM
I have learned through the children I teach and through the life I lead, the things I suffer, that there are times you need to approach life with humor, laughter is truly a healing balm and so I try to have a time for laughter sometimes its playing with the babies in my life, on Saturday Nights its Bannana's, and on week days, its turning on Reruns of Reba, because laughter is truly a healing balm and its not something you can overdose on.I love reading funny books as well right now I am reading Barbara Johnson's book I am So Glad You Told Me What I Didn't Want to Hear, I have read many of her books and often find myself rereading them, one of my favorite quotes from the book is Mental Floss Regularly with God's Work to Truth Decay, followed by Warning Humor may be hazardous to your depression.I believe the Lord does not want us always to be sad but he wants us to laugh, he wants us to feel joy, he wants us to experience joy as well as sorrow.So I say lets approach life with humor...

No comments: