Friday, June 25, 2010

Putting It Into Perspective

  • I find myself reflecting and thinking how blessed I am, I could have got down, when the doctor told me my foot maybe broke, but then I read a note from Kristen Jane Anderson on facebook talking about letting go and moving forward, in her case she was letting go of shoes she had before she lost her legs it was kinda of a closure for her, but it put things in perspective for me.

     
     

    The fact is Lord never promises you life is going to be easy, that you are not going to have any troubles, because there is no such thing as the perfect life, but when you live for the Lord, you are serving a perfect Lord.

    A Couple of weeks ago Amber and I spent a couple of days reading Life In Spite of Me, Kristen Jane Andersons story of surviving a suicide attempt, that should have killed her, she lost her legs, but her life was spared, and her testimony continues to save lives!


    Yes Life in Spite of Me is an intense and painful read, but it is also a story of how God can transform something negative into something used for his glory which is why I wanted Amber to read this, but I wanted to read it with her incase she had any questions.

    A couple of weeks later, I still find myself thinking about what Amber and I read, and Amber continues to talk about it!

    In Christs Love

    Michelle~

No comments: